September 6, 2010

Babymoon - San Diego


over Labor Day weekend we went to San Diego, our little babymoon trip before the baby arrives. We were hoping it to be sunny and HOT in the south, but it was overcast. We tried hanging out at the beach, but it was just too cold. I can image if it was sunny it would be a beautiful town. The hotel we stayed at was pretty nice and for some days we just stayed in and watched movies and took naps. One night we thought we would go out and check out the night life in gas lamp dist. ... boy- were we out for an adventure! There were kids (20's) being super loud and crazy on the streets and girls wearing short mini shirt where she has to pull down her skirt every 2 steps with her bended knees because of her super high heels- I say ladies don't wear those heels if you can't do the walk and boys... cut back on the cheap cologne. We then soon turned around and walked back to our hotel room after walking door after door of clubs. I'm not sure if it's because we're too old or if this town is just not 30's friendly. We had a good time relaxing and exploring SD but I don't think we'll miss coming back anytime soon.
To view more pictures click here.

No comments: