


I thought since I've never been to Muir Woods ... why not do it this weekend and cross it off my list. This walk at Muir woods were killing me and my belly were sooo tight (contraction) and that didn't make it comfortable. I guess the baby doesn't like all the redwood/fresh cool air smell. The park was beautiful I wish we were not on the tourist path but other beautiful trails they have at Muir Woods. I think we'll just have to go back next time with the baby.
I've realized this week that if I walk for more than 2 hours it will feel like you've been standing for 6 hours. My feet & legs were killlling me and I even have the gel pads in my shoes, but that didn't help. I think we walked total of 1.5 miles... good thing I didn't go into labor or else we will be in trouble heading to the hospital through HWY 1.
I'm 37 weeks here
No comments:
Post a Comment