finally i get to eat raw veggies again! before i was pregnant i would eat salads pretty much 4x a week. when i was pregnant raw veggies would not set well in my tummy, i guess it was too fibrous for me. i had to peel all sort of skins before eating it, like apples and pears and forget about raw broccoli... i really missed eating a real good fresh salad.
I cooked some steak the night before and we had some left overs, so i added into our herb salad mix with tomatoes, green apples, and i cooked a perfect boiled egg ever!!! it was just so yummy and i was sooo satisfied :=)
1 comment:
Tammy, now I know it's not just me! Too much raw veggies don't agree with me anymore either... I'm happy to know that it's temporary and I'll be able to chow down on the crunchy stuff in a few months too.
Post a Comment