June 10, 2011

Angel Dear photo shoot



Luca and I showed up at the photo shoot in SF Glen Park neighborhood, it was actually at the house of the owner. They were all very nice and very friendly and of course when they see Luca they were like 'oh he's a happy baby this will be easy' Luca SMILES at everyone :-)
he took a big poop there, so i had to change him before the shoot, good thing it didn't get on the nice clothes. The photographer also took some pictures of Luca and I - I think it's gonna turn out really nice. We were the last baby there and it all went really fast with only 1 outfit ... it only took about 15 min. at the end they gave us their famous blankie ( i got him a tiger one, since he was born the year of Tiger) and a sweater jacket. They told us that the Spring 2012 catalog should be out in 3 months and that is when we will get our photos and catalog.


to see more photos from the photo shoot click here.

No comments: