September 18, 2012

almost 2 years old...

it's been a while since the last update...
Luca has grown so fast in the last 2 months. I started documenting his new words every day in July and by end of Aug. he was coming up with new words every day that I can't keep track. I think it all took off when he started to repeat what we say and word by word now he listen and his eyes will be thinking then the words would come out and it sounded so sweet in his baby voice. Tonight he said "i lo you mama" soooo sweet and i think he was happy that he could say it-even though he doesn't know what it means. i think he can say up to 5 words... "i don't want that song", "here u go", " e-ma let's play", "okay", "i did it!", Got it?", " where did it go?"

here we are at Cayucas a few weeks ago and had a great time! he was so scared of the waves i was holding him in my arms and he would be screaming no-no - no. then he would want me to walk closer to the water... he just doesn't like the cold water. I think he loved the pizza and ate a whole slice. we also went to the Avila Valley Farm and he got a chance to sat on a tractor and he was turning on/off the lights and was so proud... pretending to driving the tractor.

No comments: