I read this on their website and thought I needed to taste her cakes!Everything is made here in small batches; this means we run out of some items on some days. We experiment with desserts until we find out what our customers want. Some of our ingredients are organic and local. We buy much of our fruit from farmers who sell at the Berkeley Farmer's Market. Our dairy is Clover. Our chocolate is German, Belgian, and Californian.
There is a great deal of effort and love put into everything we make. What else is the point of a neighborhood bakeshop? Many of our customers are also our friends.
It has been a wonderful day in the neighborhood.
After many searching and tasting many flavors of cakes--YES- I finally found one!! a baker that I like and the cake was sooo yummy! :-) You'll just have to wait and taste it for yourself. I'm also working on a dessert table - trying to get desserts from both of our cultures... it has been a challenge finding resources, but i think we're making good progress... how about some Mango Puffs dipped in chocolate?! who wouldn't like puffs!!
1 comment:
Post a Comment