so Marco tells me that women talks to their flowers/plants a lot more than men and apparently it grows better, according to NPR(?). Well, I don't really talk to my tomato plant, but I try to water it every day from a 4" high to a 24" tall tomato plant :-) I do have to say it must of been my silent prayers! these pictures were taken last month and you can see I only had ONE to-mato and today I have total of 3!!! so excited!!! It's still very green and I can't wait to harvest it!
here are some more updated pictures of our tomato ... 8/2009
and i think all the talking and water helped ;-) they were yummy!
2 comments:
Awwww baybee tomayderr so cute! I like your little gnome fella.
so my toma-to today is finally orange-redish!!! i just might harvest the thing this weekend!
Post a Comment